The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities.
By using a consultative approach to selling REAL ESTATE, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing clients
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with clients
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
- Ensure CRM is up to date with all meticulous information of Each Lead/Client.
- 2-5 years’ carrying sales experience in REAL ESTATE in UAE
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in ENGLISH (Arabic desirable)
- UAE Driving License is a MUST